- 1/2cup Squash
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4cup Nut butter of your choice
- 1tbsp Coconut oil
Ideas for toppings:
Melted butter, maple syrup, coconut cream or blueberries
- Diced 1/2 cup worth of squash and place in a food processor.
- Add 1/4 cup of nut butter and 2 whisked eggs
- Blend until consistency is smooth
- In a frypan, pour 1tbsp of coconut oil and heat up the pan
- Pour in the pancake mixture and flip once you see bubbles forming
- Add on your favourite toppings and enjoy!
If you would like to add this recipe to your cookbook, click the button below to download the recipe as a pdf, and then print.