- Made from 100% Medical Grade Non-Toxic Silicone
- TGA & FDA Approved
- Easy to set up and use
- Extra Long Hose to Allow for use in any space
- Perfect for Water and Coffee Enemas
- Comes with full instructions and support
- 3 Replacement Tips
- Waterproof Carry Bag and Hanging Hook
- Re-usable and easy to clean
How to use:
Follow our step by step instructions to set up and use your Happy Bum Bag! It is so easy, comes with everything you need. To do an enema, assemble the kit, add in your solution, insert the tip and get flowing! Afterwards, sit on the toilet to release.
Watch complete instructional videos below.
We recommend the Happy Bum Bag for Coffee Enemas – you may want to explore a Happy Bum Bundle. Otherwise for constipation, you can perform water enemas, or check out the recipe guide book for more!
Materials & Ingredients:
Happy Bum Bag is 100% Medical Grade Silicone.
It includes 3 x spare tips, waterproof carry bag, hanging hook and instruction guide!
Happy Bum Bags Support:
- Fast relief of bloating and constipation
- Help retone and stimulate the colon muscles
- Can improve bowel movements
- Deep colon cleansing
- Detoxifying the body
- Improved Gut health
- Less compaction
- Reduce toxic load
- Increased energy levels
- Improved skin
- Mental Clarity
- Mental Health Support
- Useful during fasting
- When performing coffee enemas, liver detoxification
- Versatile – can do lots of different types of enemas
- Cost effective
- Replacement parts
- Can travel easily
- Relief wherever you go
I’ve never done an Enema before – can I use this product?
Yes! Our Happy Bum Bags are designed for beginners and are extremely easy and comfortable to use. Step up is less than 1 minute.
Watch our How-To-Do-An-Enema for step by step instructions on how to use the kit and perform your first enema!
What Enema should I do first?
For your first enema ever, try just getting used to the feel with a water enema. Simply fill the bag up with purified water (filter and boil) and then let it flow into your body and sit on the toilet to release when you get the urge or the bag is empty.
Once you get the hang of it (which doesnt take long – after your first enema you should be ready!) – we definitely recommend the coffee enemas to really see the incredible benefits enemas can offer!!