Easy No-Bake Fat Bombs
- 20 Cacao butter buttons or 20tsp of cacao butter
- 20tsp Nut butter of your choice
1tbsp Cacao powder (optional)
- 2tsp Organic cinnamon
- 2tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 6 drops of orange essence (optional)
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Shredded coconut
- In a saucepan, heat 20 cacao buttons and 20tsp of nut butter until consistency is smooth.
- Add the cacao powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract and orange essence (optional) to the saucepan and mix. If the consistency is a bit thick, add 1 or 2 more cacao buttons for a smooth consistency.
- Pour the batch into the moulds and sprinkle the garnish on top
- Place in the fridge for 2hrs or until the Fat bombs have set.
- Once set, pop the Fat bombs out of the moulds and keep them in the fridge until you’re ready to snack!
- Place all the ingredients into a saucepan (I normally do a handful of each) and roast until lightly browned.
- Place into a container and keep in the fridge until ready to use for the Fat bombs. This batch normally lasts me 2-3months
If you would like to add this recipe to your cookbook, click the button below to download the recipe as a pdf, and then print.