This Recipe makes 800ml.
- 2tbsp of coconut oil
- 4tbsp of ceremonial cacao paste
- 400ml AYAM coconut milk
- 400ml boiled water
- 2tsp of maple syrup (optional sweetener)
- Begin by melting 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a pot over medium heat. Once the oil is melted, introduce 4 tablespoons of ceremonial cacao paste. Stir the mixture continuously until it reaches a smooth and consistent texture.
- Incorporate a 400ml can of AYAM coconut milk into the pot, stirring until it harmoniously blends with the cacao mixture. Following this, pour in 400ml of boiled water.
- With the mixture now smooth and well-combined, let it simmer for a few minutes. This allows the captivating essence of the cacao to infuse the blend, enhancing its flavour profile.
- Your ceremonial cacao creation can be enjoyed as is or introduced to your favourite beverages such as decaf coffee, chai tea, matcha, or turmeric-infused drinks. Enjoy!
If you would like to add this recipe to your cookbook, click the button below to download the recipe as a pdf, and then print.